2nd Amendment, Iowa carry laws and Veterans concerns. Also anything else we want to talk about.
THE FOUR RULES
1. ALL GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED.
2. NEVER POINT YOUR MUZZLE AT SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO DESTROY.
3. KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOUR SIGHTS ARE ON THE TARGET AND YOU ARE READY TO SHOOT.
4. KNOW YOUR TARGET AND WHAT'S BEYOND.
Winston Churchill said "A GENTLEMAN, SELDOM, IF EVER, NEEDS A GUN. BUT WHEN HE DOES, HE NEEDS IT VERY BADLY!"
Si Vis Paceum Para Bellum
Sam Adams, more than beer
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen” ― Samuel Adams
Lincoln on power
"We must prevent these things being done, by either congresses or courts — The people — the people — are the rightful masters of both Congresses, and courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert it —" Abraham Lincoln
Monday, December 17, 2012
This is my favorite Christmas* song. A very talented young lady.
Thanks LawDog for pointing me in the right direction.
Here's another, just because I'm Irish.
And this one, just because I like it.
* It's the Christmas Season. Any liberal asshat that has a issue with that e-mail me and we'll set up a meeting.